Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Credit Card Payments
These terms and conditions apply to all credit card payments made (whether online, by telephone, or any other manner) to 4 State Trucks.
By entering your credit card information:
• You are stating that you are an authorized user of the credit card and that the information entered (account holder name, account number, billing address, etc.) is correct.
• You authorize 4 State Trucks to charge the amount you have requested to your credit card.
• You also authorize 4 State Trucks to return to your credit card any funds due to you by 4 State Trucks.
• If your credit card issuer or network does not honor an online payment transaction, we have the right to charge the amount of any such transaction to your account or to collect the amount from you.
• If your credit card issuer or network does not honor an online payment transaction, we may cancel your order.
• 4 State Trucks will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any fraudulent activities related to the reversal of a valid charge for an order filled and delivered to the customer. Should your order be cancelled, any 'authorization holds' will drop of your account within three to five business days.
• We cannot accept Returns after 90 days from Purchase date
• We cannot accept Returns on Special order or Custom Built parts
• Any Returned Parts must be in Clean, in Like-New condition, and in clean and re-marketable original packaging to receive full credit
• A 15% Restock fee will be applied to all Returns that result from customer order error or Change of Mind. The Restock fee can only be waived in the instance whereas 4-State Trucks is responsible for the return due to a shipping error, salesman error, or other fault as determined by 4-State Trucks Management
• Customer must call 4 State Trucks and acquire an RMA # and clearly label the outside of the package with RMA # prior to shipping. Failure to get an RMA# and failure to mark the return may result in no refund being given or delays in receiving a credit.
• Customer will be responsible for all freight charges to send return items. If customer requests a call tag to be sent for return the freight charges, the cost for the Call Tag and related shipping will be deducted from the refund.
• 4-State Trucks will only be responsible for return freight costs when a return is due to error by either salesman or a shipping error and is approved by 4-State Trucks Management.
• Customer should insure return package for full value in case of damage or loss. 4-State Trucks will be unable to issue a credit for parts received that are damaged- It will be the customer’s responsibility to package the return items adequately for safe shipping and insure them accordingly.
• Send your return to
4 State Trucks, Inc.
4579 Hwy 43 South, Joplin, MO 64804
1. 4 State Trucks, Inc. agrees to repair or replace any goods determined to be defective in material or workmanship within 30 days from the date of invoice, provided written notice is given immediately upon discovery of such defect and the defective goods are promptly returned to the place of shipment, all carrying charges prepaid. This shall not apply to any goods which have been altered, subject to misuse,negligence or accident.
2. Guarantee does not include breakdown or malfunction due to the installation or usage not in accordance with the Company’s directives, external causes, careless installation and maintenance. Guarantee does not include damage and malfunctions due to normal wearing. This warranty does not cover anything outside of the items described above like consequential damages from loss of use, loss of Time, inconvenience,transportation expenses, expenses for travel, lodging, fuel, lost revenue and loss or damage to personalproperty. Freight expenses are the responsibility of the customer.
3. Many Items are subject to Manufacturer Warranty Only.
4. 4 State Trucks, Inc. has no warranties that the goods are merchantable or fit for any particular purpose and there are no other warranties expressed or implied which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. In no event will the company be liable for special, indirect or consequential damages or loss of vehicle, cargo or profits.
Customer service facts, pricing, specifications:
• Order - On-line at www.4statetrucks.com or Call 1-888-875-7787
• Terms - We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express
• Shipping - Most orders are shipped 24 to 48 hours after they are received. Special ordered product will ship as soon as product is available.
• Pricing - Pricing and Specifications shown in catalog and on our web sites are subject to change without notice.
• Parts Identification - The use of the original manufacturers’ part number or name is for reference purpose only. Our parts are not OE parts, but are replacement parts for use in the equipment of various manufacturers.
• Freight - Prices are F.O.B origin at our Joplin, Missouri Location.
• Freight Damage - It is the Customer’s responsibility to inspect all products upon receiving before signing any paperwork from the freight carrier. All damaged product must be noted on the freight bill. Please note it is the customer’s responsibility to inspect for concealed damage before the freight carrier leaves your facility. If you do receive damaged product, please notify freight company immediately; then notify us immediately at our customer service number below.
• Aftermarket Disclaimer: The parts offered are aftermarket items. Unless specifically noted as OEM parts, they are not original equipment manufacturer items. 4 State Trucks is a Daimler Parts Dealer, but is not affiliated with PACCAR, Navistar, Volvo, Mack or any other OEM.
• 4 State Trucks is not responsible for typographical errors and we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published on our websites and in our catalogs. The documents and graphics published on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. 4 State Trucks makes no representation about the suitability of the information and graphics represented on this site. 4 State Trucks makes every effort to ensure accuracy from our research, but cannot guarantee the accuracy of the sites that we rely on. As such, all such documents and graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.