1. 4 State Trucks, Inc. agrees to repair or replace any goods determined to be defective in material or workmanship within 30 days from the date of invoice, provided written notice is given immediately upon discovery of such defect and the defective goods are promptly returned to the place of shipment, all carrying charges prepaid. This shall not apply to any goods which have been altered, subject to misuse, negligence or accident.
2. Guarantee does not include breakdown or malfunction due to the installation or usage not in accordance with the Company’s directives, external causes, careless installation and maintenance. Guarantee does not include damage and malfunctions due to normal wearing. This warranty does not cover anything outside of the items described above like consequential damages from loss of use, loss of Time, inconvenience, transportation expenses, expenses for travel, lodging, fuel, lost revenue and loss or damage to personal property. Freight expenses are the responsibility of the customer.
3. All electronics and some additional products are subject to Manufacturer Warranty Only. In the event your item stops working or you experience a product failure due to manufacturer defect, please contact us at 800-228-1103 Option 3 or utilize the online returns initiation and we will assist you.
4. 4 State Trucks, Inc. has no warranties that the goods are merchantable or fit for any particular purpose and there are no other warranties expressed or implied which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. In no event will the company be liable for special, indirect or consequential damages or loss of vehicle, cargo or profits.
5 Year Exhaust Kit Warranty
After form submission online, you will receive a confirmation email. Print and keep the confirmation form along with your original invoice for future reference. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please call 1-888-875- 7787 Option 3 for assistance in receiving the confirmation form.
* Warranty valid for original purchaser only, for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.
* Failure to register your new kit within the 45 day time period will reduce the warranty to 2 years.
* Warranty does not cover shipping costs, labor costs, down time or loss of revenue. Warrantable
replacement product will be shipped via standard ground freight at seller’s expense and cannot be shipped
rush or overnight.
* Damage sustained from improper or abusive installation is not warrantable.
* Exhaust kits that are freight damaged upon arrival should be claimed with the carrier, in lieu of seller.
* Damage must be noted on the freight bill, in writing, detailing damage to cartons or product at the time of delivery. Failure to note damage prior to signing for shipment will likely result in a freight damage claim being denied by the delivery carrier.
* Warranty covers peeling, rusting, discoloration and cracking.
* Product that has been exposed to harsh chemicals or sustained long periods without routine
washing/cleaning may not be warrantable.
Click HERE for Vendetta Product Registration Form