Four State Trucks’ Return Policy is the best in the industry. Our goal is 100% Customer Satisfaction and we want you to be satisfied! If for any reason an item you purchased from 4 State doesn’t meet your satisfaction you may return it up to 180 days from the invoice date.
You may initiate a return 24 hours a day by logging into your account, click on "Sign In" at the top right of the website. After signing into your account, and find the order you'd like to return and click the "Return" button on the bottom right side of the order window to start your return. This will open up a return submission window where you will follow the steps below:
Step 1: Choose the quantity of products you would like to return from the drop down.
Step 2: Choose your reason for the return from the Return Reason drop down option.
Step 3: Choose the return action that you are requesting.
Step 4: Enter any additional comments and/or concerns about the return in the Comments Box to the right of the drop downs.
Step 5: Click the Submit Return Submission Button.
By clicking the Return Submission Button your request for return will be initiated with our Returns Department.
If you checked out as a guest you will need to email our returns department regarding a return on that order.
For questions regarding a return, Please submit your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return Guidelines that must be met:
* Parts must be in NEW/UNUSED condition.
* Parts must be 100% resellable as a new item. What does 100% resellable as new item mean?
- Resellable items must be Clean, Uninstalled, and In Original Packaging.
- Cannot be scratched, dented or have Protective Material Damaged or Removed (including laser vinyl covering on stainless steel or other protective material).
- No alterations to product and body components, CANNOT BE PREPPED OR PAINTED.
- Non-stocking items, special order items, custom built items, & electronics are NOT eligible for this returns program.
* Shipping Fees are non-refundable.
* Customer is responsible for freight costs of replacement unless it is being returned because of error by Four State Trucks.
* Item must be received by Four State Trucks back from customer before the replacement can be shipped or credit issued. Customer can choose to purchase replacement if needed prior to return and the item will be credited back to customer account if the returned part is received and is 100% resellable.
* Credits will be issued back to customer in the same manner as the payment on original order was received.
* Limitations and restrictions do apply to this return policy for International shipment that are subject to duties, taxes and border crossings.
* No returns allowed on clearance items or items purchased from our Dent, Dings & Deals section.
If your product is damaged in transit, please make sure you do the following:
- All freight claims must be reported within 24 hours, so we can file a freight claim with the carrier.
- Make sure you sign any Shipping Papers or Bill of Ladings noting DAMAGED. If you do not note the damage on the BOL, the freight company may deny claim.
- Take pictures of the product as it was received.
- Keep all original packaging and keep the product in a safe and clean area until the claim is finished.
Product Warranty: (Product Warranties are outside of this Return Policy and are dictated by manufacturer warranty periods and policies).
* In the event your item stops working or you experience a product failure due to manufacturer defect, please utilize the online returns initiation. All electronics and some additional products are subject to manufacturer warranties only and warranty exclusions may apply.