Lincoln Chrome Exhaust Kits Offer Great Appearance, Quality And The Experience That Over 50 Years In The Chrome Plating Business Brings To Their Customers!
* These Kits Are Installer-Friendly * Exhaust Kit Includes: - 6 Inch Top Stacks (2) - Choose Your Top Cut Style And Stack Length - 6 Inch Center Spools (2) - Available In Standard Spool Only - 6 Inch Long Drop Elbows (2) – Full Size or 5 Inch Inlet According To T-Pipe Option Selected - 6 Inch Exhaust Clamps With Angled Bracket (4) - Exhaust Bushing (8) - Optional Exhaust Tee Pipe - Choose Your T-Pipe Option Size Or Without A Tee, If You Select Without A Tee, Your Kit Will Include Long Drop Elbows That Reduce To 5 Inch OD Inlet.
** Lower Angled Cab Bracket (2) - Included When Unibilt Is Selected At Sleeper Style, If You Select Non-Unibilt, Your Kit Will Not Include The Lower Cab Brackets.
** Clamps Full Band Style For Elbow To Tee (2) - Included When T-Pipe Option Is Selected, If You Select No Tee, Your Kit Will Not Include The Clamps For The Bottom Of The Elbows.
**Caution: The Center Stack Section Or Spool Will Need To Be Measured On 2004 Year Model Trucks Before Purchasing Exhaust Kits Because Of Mid-Year Changes. Measure Center To Center Of The Upper And Lower Mounting Points To Determine If You Need A 52 Or 55 Inch Spool and Then Select Your Size From The Drop Down For Spool Length.
* FREE SHIPPING ON THIS EXHAUST KIT! All Exhaust Kits Are Shipped Via Standard Truck Freight. If You Order Other Items Along With This Exhaust Kit, You May Choose The Shipping Method For Those Other Items. *
** Free Shipping For Exhaust Kits Is For Continental USA Commercial Addresses Only. Residential Shipments Have Additional Shipping Charges That Could Apply. **
** Warranty On Exhaust Kits Against Defects In Workmanship & Material From Date Of Purchase **
*** High Quality Aftermarket Replacement Part (Not OEM) ***
Buying the Right Part: To the best of our knowledge, all application information and photos are accurate. There can be application errors from manufacturers and technical support from time to time. Therefore, we recommend you do the following to insure you order the correct parts:
1) Make sure ALL the vehicle information you provide is correct
2) Feel free to contact one of our Customer Service team members to clarify what you are wanting to order
3) Compare web photos with your old part
4) When the part arrives, compare it to the old part prior to installation
Four State Trucks assumes no liability related to product use and fitment. Buyers are solely responsible to insure that product use and fitment is consistent with their truck or application.