To Our Four State Trucks Family,
We wanted to share an update on what Four State Trucks is doing to keep you rolling and insure we keep everyone safe during this challenging time of COVID-19.
Before we share the update, the entire staff at Four State wants to let all our customers know what an honor it is to serve you and how proud we are to support trucking during this national crisis. You are out there “making it happen” everyday by delivering critical supplies during these trying times. You are true American Heroes.
Never has the role trucking plays in keeping America going been more important and vital than it is right now. We are proud to partner with you to make sure we all Keep America Going………….
Here is a quick update on what Four State Trucks is doing to keep our great customers rolling and keep everyone safe.
- We are OPEN
- Our Hours of Operation Remain the same:
- Joplin, MO Store: Monday - Friday 8AM - 6PM CST and Saturday 9AM - 5PM CST
- We do have COVID-19 Social Distancing Policies in place at our store
- Call Center and Sales Support Staff: Monday - Friday 8AM - 6PM CST and Saturday 9AM - 5PM CST
- We have strong supplier support networks in place for you
- We are working with our suppliers daily and have confirmed that 100% of our domestic vendor partners are operational and continue to support our daily operations. Our Regional Shipping Warehouses all remain open and shipping daily.
- We have plenty of product in stock and ready to ship
- Our purchasing department has forecasted purchases for any possible delays because of possible manufacturing problems experienced and anticipate having the part you need………right now, when you need it.
- We are being very proactive in keeping 4 State Trucks a safe place for our staff and our customers
- We have implemented company-wide policies to be 100% compliant with CDC and health regulations to insure we have a safe and healthy work environment and do our part in preventing the spread of the virus. We have also launched split shifts in many departments to provide shipping/receiving and production support.
With the rapid changes across the nation, trucking plays such a critical role in taking care of America and we remain determined to continue to serve our customers as never before.
We have known all of our lives that “Without Trucks………America Stops”. Keep on Truckin’.