Front Axle Air Ride Kit
The Loadshare System Comes Complete With Air Bellows, Mounting Hardware, Brackets, Pressure Control System And Installation Instructions. The Air Bellows And Brackets Are Designed To Fit In The Open Space Between The Axle Centerline, Spring Package And The Bottom Of The Vehicle Frame.
Regulated Air Pressure Is Supplied To The Air Bellows. This Controlled Or Regulated Air Pressure Will Fill Each Bellow Extending It In Length. Therefore, As The Air Spring Is Located Between The Axle And The Vehicle Frame, The Truck Suspension Will Be Leveled To The Proper Height. If The Vehicle Was Loaded With Payload, The Air Bellows Would Transfer Part Of The Weight Directly To The Axle And Through The Tires To The Pavement. Therefore, This Will Help To Reduce The Load Transferred Through The Leaf Springs And Shackles, Reducing The Amount Of Wear On These Particular Components.
The Air Pressure Is Controlled By Means Of A Pressure Regulator Which Can Be Adjusted Manually By The Driver. Pressurized Air Is Supplied To One Side Of The Regulator And The Controlled Air Is Released Into The System. This Can Be Accomplished By Use Of A Knob Or Lever On The Regulator Unit. The Required Air Pressure Can Be Read On A Pressure Gauge Located In The System. The Required Air Pressure Is Supplied By The Vehicle's Standard Air Compressor System As Outlined On The Schematic. This Control Unit Is Usually Installed In The Vehicle Dashboard.
***High Quality After Market Replacement Part (Not OEM)***
* Fits Peterbilt 330 2009 thru current
* Fits Peterbilt 335 2004 thru current
* Fits Peterbilt 379 1992 thru 2007
* Fits Peterbilt 386 2007 thru 2008
* Fits Peterbilt 387 2009 thru 2010
* Fits Peterbilt 389 2013 thru current
* Fits Freightliner Cascadia 2009 thru current
* Fits Freightliner Century 120 2006 thru 2010
* Fits Freightliner Columbia 112 2006 thru 2010
* Fits Freightliner Columbia 120 2006 thru current
Buying the Right Part: To the best of our knowledge, all application information and photos are accurate. There can be application errors from manufacturers and technical support from time to time. Therefore, we recommend you do the following to insure you order the correct parts:
1) Make sure ALL the vehicle information you provide is correct
2) Feel free to contact one of our Customer Service team members to clarify what you are wanting to order
3) Compare web photos with your old part
4) When the part arrives, compare it to the old part prior to installation
Four State Trucks assumes no liability related to product use and fitment. Buyers are solely responsible to insure that product use and fitment is consistent with their truck or application.