For over 25 years, Jones Performance Products has been providing the ultimate OEM quality fiberglass truck hood-in form, function and style.
Fiberglass Hood Shell Fits Mack RD. See Note Before Ordering!!!
- Coremat Added To Suppress Starburst
- Cofab In High Stress Areas
- Heavy Duty Cross Bar
- Comes With Headlamp Buckets
- Comes With Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- Inner Splash Shield Included
- Dimensions Vary, Measure Fender Of Old Hood, Noting Clearance Between Hood & Fender Extension, Cut To Fit.
- Uses Bulldog: #14mf410m-Rectangle Base
- Will Not Fit Western Contractor Model. Be Sure To Measure Hood
- Fenders Are Predrilled For Most Common Skirts. May Require Re-Drilling-Fit Before Painting Hood
- Western Contractor Model Available (Part # Jp-M07-Wc)
Hood Length: 58 inches
*** Note:Because of 3 different fender lengths on this RD hood, JP offers 3 different Part numbers. Please keep in mind JP-M07-L has a 17" rear fender which can be cut to fit all models or hood can be ordered to long (L), Med. (M) or short (S) fender length.
ATTN: CUSTOMER / INSTALLER
Inspection and test fitting (aka: Dry fitting) is required on all parts PRIOR TO PAINTING.Item may require modification before final assembly. Painted or Primed hoods are not returnable for credit/refund.
***High Quality Aftermarket Replacement Part (Not OEM)***
* Fits Mack RD Model 1973 thru 2003
Buying the Right Part: To the best of our knowledge, all application information and photos are accurate. There can be application errors from manufacturers and technical support from time to time. Therefore, we recommend you do the following to insure you order the correct parts:
1) Make sure ALL the vehicle information you provide is correct
2) Feel free to contact one of our Customer Service team members to clarify what you are wanting to order
3) Compare web photos with your old part
4) When the part arrives, compare it to the old part prior to installation
Four State Trucks assumes no liability related to product use and fitment. Buyers are solely responsible to insure that product use and fitment is consistent with their truck or application.