For over 25 years, Jones Performance Products has been providing the ultimate OEM quality fiberglass truck hood-in form, function and style.
Freightliner Classic XL 132 BBC Fiberglass Hood Shell. Custom Design with Shaved Headlights with 3 Fender Drop. Fits Freightliner Classic XL 132 BBC Models 2004 & Newer.
- Custom molded - not modified
- Premium hood designed with custom features
- Additional fender bracing & headlight reinforcements installed
- High fiberglass content adds strength
- Full length Coremat added to fenders to suppress starbursts
- Insulation stays included
- Heavy duty hinge bar included
- Shaved Headlights
- 3 Fender Drop
- Grill and rear support hoods drilled
- Fits extended length 132BBC - not standard length
- Inner fender mounting holes pre-drilled
- This is a custom-shaped version - for standard replacement see part # 03-12559
- Must check wheel clearance after mounting hood
- For 88-2004 see part # 03-12557
Hood Length: 71 inches
*** Note: This is a Custom Design. For Standard Replacement See 03-12559.
ATTN: CUSTOMER / INSTALLER
Inspection and test fitting (aka: Dry fitting) is required on all parts PRIOR TO PAINTING.Item may require modification before final assembly. Painted or Primed hoods are not returnable for credit/refund.
***High Quality Aftermarket Replacement Part (Not OEM)***
* Fits Freightliner FL132 Classic XL 2004 thru 2010
Buying the Right Part: To the best of our knowledge, all application information and photos are accurate. There can be application errors from manufacturers and technical support from time to time. Therefore, we recommend you do the following to insure you order the correct parts:
1) Make sure ALL the vehicle information you provide is correct
2) Feel free to contact one of our Customer Service team members to clarify what you are wanting to order
3) Compare web photos with your old part
4) When the part arrives, compare it to the old part prior to installation
Four State Trucks assumes no liability related to product use and fitment. Buyers are solely responsible to insure that product use and fitment is consistent with their truck or application.