- Use of Internet Protocol Address
We use your Internet protocol (IP) address for several reasons: to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Web site, to help identify you and your shopping cart, and to gather broad demographic information.
- Use of Registration Information
Our site's registration area requires customers to supply contact information, such as name and e-mail address, and demographic information, such as your ZIP code, or age. We use this information to send you promotional materials from our company and from some of our partners. However, users may opt out of — or opt in to — these promotional e-mail messages at any time. (See Opt Out/Opt In, below.)
- Use of Demographic Information
We also collect demographic and profile data that we use to tailor your experience at 4statetrucks.com. Based on this information, we display products and content we feel you might interest you.
- Use of Order Information
When you place an order, Four State International Trucks, Inc. requests information such as contact information, credit card number and demographic information. The contact information you provide is used to send you orders, company information and promotional material from our partners. You can opt out or opt in at any time. (See Opt Out/Opt In, below.)
Your financial information(credit card number) is used for the sole purpose of billing you for products and services. Demographic data is collected to personalize future visits by displaying the content we feel would interest you most.
- Use of Online Survey Information
To participate in our online surveys, you will be required to supply contact and demographic information. Four State International Trucks, Inc. uses this data to send you information about the company. We might use this information to contact you as necessary. However, you may opt out of or opt in to our mailings at any time. (See Opt Out/Opt In, below.) Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site and used to personalize future visits by displaying the content we feel would most interest you.
- Use of Information Collected in Contests
To participate in our contests, you will be required to supply contact and demographic information. Four State International Trucks, Inc. uses this data to send you information about the company. We might use this information to contact you as necessary. However, you may opt out of or opt in to our mailings at any time. (See Opt Out/Opt In, below.) Demographic and profile data are collected at our site and used to personalize future visits by displaying the content we feel you would most interest you.
- Public Forums Guidelines
Four State International Trucks, Inc. may offer chat rooms and bulletin boards. Please note that information that is disclosed in these arenas becomes public. Use caution in disclosing any personal information.
Four State International Trucks, Inc. features security measures to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information placed under our control.
- Children's Guidelines
We do not collect or use any online contact information or identifiable off-line contact information about a child without parental consent. We do not distribute personally identifiable information about children without parental consent. We do not give children the ability to post or distribute personal information without prior consent. We do not entice children with games or contests that would encourage them to disclose personal information.
- Opt Out/Opt In
Four State International Trucks, Inc. allows users to opt out of receiving e-mail from us or our partners. To opt out of our mailing list you can send e-mail to a remove mailing list.
- Correct/Update Personal Information
Four State International Trucks, Inc. allows you to change or modify your personal information by sending e-mail to a remove e-mail address or by visiting a designated customer service page.
This site contains links to other sites. Four State International Trucks, Inc. is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites.
- Cookie Disclaimer
As you browse [company website], advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners, Facebook & Google, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with [company website]. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number.
Social Media Policy
We’re excited that you’ve joined us on our Facebook Fan page, and we know you’ve got plenty to say. At 4 State Trucks our mission is our purpose: commitment to being the leader in the heavy-duty trucks parts aftermarket industry by providing customers with the best parts, at the best price with the best customer service.
This is your fan page, ad we are excited you have “liked” us. We hope you’ll take a moment to read the following guidelines we ask you to follow when contributing to our Facebook Fan Page:
• Don’t do anything that breaks the law.
• Be polite and courteous, even if you disagree. Excessive name calling, profanity, fighting words, discriminatory epithets, sexual harassment, bullying, gruesome language or the like, will not be tolerated.
• Stay on topic. Keep the conversation relevant to the community and contribute to the dialog. We reserve the right to remove off-topic, out of context, spam or promotional postings.
• Keep it real. All timeline postings should come from a real person and Facebook profile. Postings from fake or anonymous profiles will be deleted when discovered.
• There is a place for complaints, concerns or ideas from customers. If you are a customer and have a complaint, concern or idea, we encourage you to post it in the 4 State Trucks Contact Us tab to ensure we can respond in a timely manner. Please note that any customer service posts published on the 4 State Trucks timeline of the Facebook page will be removed when discovered. As always, if you would like to comment about customer service or any other issue, you can give us a call at 800.228.1103 ext.117.
• We reserve the right to remove content posted to Facebook that violates these guidelines.
At 4 State Trucks home of the Chrome Shop Mafia, we hope you enjoy our daily posts and contributions to the Facebook trucking community. Feel free to jump in and Keep on Truckin’!
REPAIR ORDER WORK AUTHORIZATION
“I hereby authorize the repair work hereinafter set forth to be done with the necessary material and agree that you are not responsible for loss or damage to vehicle or articles left in vehicle in case of fire, theft or any other cause beyond your control or for any delays caused by you, your employees, or your suppliers, or delays from the unavailability of parts or delays in parts shipments by your, the supplier or transporter. I hereby grant you and/or your employees permission to operate the vehicle herein described on streets, highways, or elsewhere for the purpose of testing and/or inspection. An express mechanic’s lien is hereby acknowledged on above vehicle to secure the amount of repairs and/or storage on the vehicle”
1. IMPORTANT: THIS (“Repair Order”) CONSISTS OF THE TERMS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AT www.4statetrucks.com/info/policies.asp (“Terms and Conditions”) WHICH ARE FULLY INCORPORATED HEREIN BY THIS REFERENCE. Execution of this Repair Order shall constitute Customer’s agreement to the terms of this Order, including the Terms and Conditions. Customer acknowledges that, upon Customer’s request, Customer may obtain a print-out of the Terms and Conditions from Dealer prior to executing this Repair Order. Customer represents that Customer has had an opportunity to read and understand the terms of this Repair Order, including the Terms and Conditions. Customer’s acceptance of this Repair Order is limited to Customer’s execution of this Repair Order as required below, and no contract or agreement for the above-described service work, repairs and related work (“Service Work”) on the above-said motor vehicle(s) (“Vehicle”) will be formed except pursuant to and as permitted by this Repair Order. This Repair Order represents the entire and integrated agreement between the Customer and Dealer regarding Service Work to the Vehicle and cancels and supersedes all prior negotiations, representations, or agreements, either oral or written. Additional or substitute terms will not become part of this Order unless accepted in writing signed by an authorized manager of Dealer.
2. Customer understand that Dealer bills based on the industry standard repair time for the work performed, and that diagnostic time will be billed at time and materials. Each Repair Order is subject to one (1) hour minimum labor charge.
3. Customer hereby authorizes Dealer to perform the Service Work on Vehicle.
4. Customer and any person executing this Repair Order on behalf of Customer represents and warrants to Dealer that Customer owns the Vehicle or has been duly authorized by the owner of the Vehicle to order the Service Work.
5. Unless otherwise directed in writing by the Customer, customer hereby authorizes Dealer to immediately dispose of any used parts, goods, or materials removed from the Vehicle during the performance of Service Work.
6. Customer hereby authorizes Dealer and its employees to operate the Vehicle for purposes of testing and inspecting the Vehicle at the risk of the Customer.
7. Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that if Customer fails to pay for the Service Work, Dealer will have a lien against the Vehicle and Customer hereby authorizes to retain or retake possession of the Vehicle if customer fails to pay for the Service Work.
8. Any person signing this Repair Order on behalf of Customer represents and warrants that he/she is of legal age to execute binding contracts in this state and he/she has been duly authorized to sign this Repair Order on behalf of Customer.
Four State International Trucks, Inc.
4579 Highway 43
PO Box 1691
Joplin, MO 64801