60 Gallon Rectangular Fuel Tank 15 Inch x 25 Inch x 37 Inch Fits International
* Made Of High Quality Aluminum * For 2002 And Older Internationals * Gallons U.S. - 60 * Height - 15 Inches * Depth - 25 Inches * Length Seam To Seam - 35 Inches * Length Over All - 37 Inches * With Step * Filler Neck - Front Fill - 2.50 Inches From Front Weld Seam * Sending Unit Hole - 17.50 Inches From Rear Weld Seam * Vent Hole - 0.50 Inches NPT - 14.00 Inches From Rear Weld Seam * Pick Up Port - 17.50 Inches From Rear Weld Seam * Return Port - 23.50 Inches From Rear Weld Seam * Drains Or Cross Overs - 17.50 Inches From Rear Weld Seam * Step - 16.00 Inches Wide - 6.50 Inches Deep * Caps And Fittings Sold Separately, Not Included With Tank * Pick Up And Return Tubes Included Inside Tank * Sold Individually * Made In North America * Warranty On Fuel Tank Against Defects In Workmanship & Material From Date Of Purchase
** Please Verify Manifold Style, Dimensions, Filler And Fittings For Sizes And Locations Before Purchasing Fuel Tanks, There May Be More Than One Option For Your Year, Make And Model **
* Alttec Fuel Tanks Are Manufactured Using Only The Best Aluminum And Raw Materials, The Same Materials As Used In OEM Tank Manufacturing.
* All Fuel Tanks Are Tested Under FMCSA Regulations. We Pride Ourselves In Knowing That Alttec Tanks Are ISO Certified, Giving Confidence To Our Customers, That When They Buy Our Tank They Are Buying Quality.
* All Our Aluminum Fuel Tanks Carry A 2 Year Warranty From Date Of Purchase.
***High Quality Aftermarket Replacement Part (Not OEM)***
Buying the Right Part: To the best of our knowledge, all application information and photos are accurate. There can be application errors from manufacturers and technical support from time to time. Therefore, we recommend you do the following to insure you order the correct parts:
1) Make sure ALL the vehicle information you provide is correct 2) Feel free to contact one of our Customer Service team members to clarify what you are wanting to order 3) Compare web photos with your old part 4) When the part arrives, compare it to the old part prior to installation
Four State Trucks assumes no liability related to product use and fitment. Buyers are solely responsible to insure that product use and fitment is consistent with their truck or application.