Lucas Fuel Treatment, Upper Cylinder & Injector Cleaner - 5.25 Ounce Bottle
* High Quality Fuel Treatment Cleaner
* A Great Tune-Up In A Bottle
* Cleans And Lubricates The Fuel System
* Neutralizes Low Sulfur Fuel Problems
* Increases Power And Miles Per Gallon By Burning Excess Exhaust Emissions
* Increases The Life Of Pumps And Injectors
* Sold Individually
* Warranty On Fuel Treatment Cleaner Against Defects In Workmanship & Material From Date Of Purchase
* Pour Lucas Fuel Treatment Directly Into Fuel Tank.
* Recommended Dosage Is 2-3 Ounces Of Fuel Treatment Per 10 Gallons Of Fuel.
* Exceeding The Recommended Dosage Is Not Harmful To Your Vehicle.
Lucas Fuel Treatment Complies With The Federal Low Sulfur Content Requirements For Use In Diesel Motor Vehicles And Non Road, Locomotive, And Marine Diesel Equipment Engines.
A Powerful Blend Of Oils And Additives That Contain No SOLVENTS. Designed To Increase Power And Fuel Mileage And Also Lower Exhaust Emissions Through A More Complete Combustion.
Lucas Fuel Treatment Is Formulated For Both Gasoline And Diesel Engines, Carburated Or Fuel Injected. It Gives Your Fuel System What It Really Needs - A Blend Of Super Slick Oils And Additives With A High Detergent Action That Allows The Engine To Operate At Maximum Efficiency. Also, It Cleans And Lubricates The Carburetor And Injectors And Causes The Fuel To Burn More Thoroughly For Increased Power And Less Fuel Consumption. Lucas Fuel Treatment Should Definitely Be Used In Vehicles That Require Leaded Fuel Because It Actually Replaces The Benefits Of Lead In Gasoline Without Causing Harmful Emissions. Use It To Pass Smog Tests. Finally, It Totally Neutralizes The Harmful Effects Of Low Sulfur Diesel Fuel.
***High Quality Aftermarket Replacement Part (Not OEM)***
Buying the Right Part: To the best of our knowledge, all application information and photos are accurate. There can be application errors from manufacturers and technical support from time to time. Therefore, we recommend you do the following to insure you order the correct parts:
1) Make sure ALL the vehicle information you provide is correct
2) Feel free to contact one of our Customer Service team members to clarify what you are wanting to order
3) Compare web photos with your old part
4) When the part arrives, compare it to the old part prior to installation
Four State Trucks assumes no liability related to product use and fitment. Buyers are solely responsible to insure that product use and fitment is consistent with their truck or application.