BestFit 6 Inch Exhaust Kit For Non AeroCab Kenworth T600/T800/W900
Introducing BESTFIT CHROME EXHAUST KITS! These Kits Are Installer-Friendly, Produced With All High Quality Components, And Have A Fantastic Mirror Finish.
* Exhaust Kit Includes: - 6 Inch 1 Piece Chrome Stacks (2) - Choose Your Top Cut Style And Stack Length - 6 Inch Exhaust Clamp Upper With Bracket - Pipe To Cab (2) - 6 Inch Exhaust Clamp - Pipe To Elbow Seam (2) - 6 To 5 Inch Kenworth Style Elbow Driver Side (1) - 6 To 5 Inch Kenworth Style Elbow Passenger Side (1)
* This Exhaust Kit Is Designed For Trucks Equipped With OE Elbow Numbers K180-14764.
** Please Verify Exhaust Elbow OE Number, There May Be More Than One Option For Your Year, Make And Model **
* Fits Non-AeroCab Models With Side Exhaust and Exhaust Elbows Mounted Above The Frame Rails.
* This Kit Will Not Work On Trucks Equipped With Exhaust Elbows Mounted Below The Frame Rails.
* This Kit Will NOT Work For Extended Day Cab Models.
* Warranty On Stack Kits Against Defects In Workmanship & Material From Date Of Purchase
** FREE SHIPPING ON THIS EXHAUST KIT! All Exhaust Kits Are Shipped Via Standard Truck Freight. If You Order Other Items Along With This Exhaust Kit, You May Choose The Shipping Method For Those Other Items. **
*** High Quality Aftermarket Replacement Part (Not OEM) ***
* Fits Kenworth T600 1986 thru 1993
* Fits Kenworth T600B 1990 thru 2007
* Fits Kenworth T800 1986 thru 2007
* Fits Kenworth W900B 1985 thru 2007
* Fits Kenworth W900L 1990 thru 2007
* Fits Non-Aero Cab Models With Side Exhaust and Over-the-Frame Exhaust Elbows
* Does NOT fit Extended Day Cab Models
Buying the Right Part: To the best of our knowledge, all application information and photos are accurate. There can be application errors from manufacturers and technical support from time to time. Therefore, we recommend you do the following to insure you order the correct parts:
1) Make sure ALL the vehicle information you provide is correct
2) Feel free to contact one of our Customer Service team members to clarify what you are wanting to order
3) Compare web photos with your old part
4) When the part arrives, compare it to the old part prior to installation
Four State Trucks assumes no liability related to product use and fitment. Buyers are solely responsible to insure that product use and fitment is consistent with their truck or application.