Aluminum Replacement Battery/Toolbox Lower Step for Peterbilt Complete with Angles to Bolt to Front and Rear of Box. This Application is for Use on Boxes that Have Step Mounting Ears Broken and Cannot be Reused. 4 State Trucks, Home of the Chrome Shop Mafia is now offering ‘repair’ steps for Peterbilt model’s 379, 389 and 359. These high quality, precision made parts are ‘Bilt by the Boyz’ are a quick and easy fix, and allow truck owners to save cost by repairing the battery or tool box, rather than full box replacement. This style is a true ‘bolt on’ style for situations when the supporting ‘end’ brackets are mangled beyond re-use.
***High Quality Aftermarket Replacement Part (Not OEM)***
* Fits Peterbilt 359 1967 thru 1987
* FIts Peterbilt 378 1988 thru 2007
* Fits Peterbilt 379 1987 thru 2007
Buying the Right Part: To the best of our knowledge, all application information and photos are accurate. There can be application errors from manufacturers and technical support from time to time. Therefore, we recommend you do the following to insure you order the correct parts:
1) Make sure ALL the vehicle information you provide is correct
2) Feel free to contact one of our Customer Service team members to clarify what you are wanting to order
3) Compare web photos with your old part
4) When the part arrives, compare it to the old part prior to installation
Four State Trucks assumes no liability related to product use and fitment. Buyers are solely responsible to insure that product use and fitment is consistent with their truck or application.