Chrome Shop Mafia’s aftermarket 30 X 30 X 15.5 Inch Stainless Steel Tool Box and Battery Box for Peterbilt models is designed from the highest quality material for the best value. This heavy duty construction features 2-4 inch holes with plastic inserts for battery cable routing, reinforced channels underneath and reinforce rear mounting points provide extra strength, stainless steel latches, and a premium mirror shine finish.
* High Quality 304 Stainless Steel * Mirror Finish * Measures: - 30 Inch Length - 30 Inch Width - 15.5 Inch Height * Has Two 4 inch Holes In Back With Solid Plastic Inserts, Can Be Cut For Battery Cable Routing and Protection From Edges * Heavy Duty Construction Includes: - 11 GA Thick Sides - 14 GA Thickness, 1 Piece Inner Wrap - Mounting Points On The Back Of The Box Are Double Thickness For Extra Strength. - Reinforcement Channels Under The Box For Added Strength. - Lid Is A 1 Piece Formed Design To Eliminate Cracking Issues On The Corners. - Flange Bent On The Bottom Of The Lid Where It Rests Behind The Step To Avoid The Edge Of The Lid Digging Into The Step And Eliminates The Edge Trim That Falls Off After A Short Time. - Reinforcement Welds On The Bottom Are MIG Welded With Carbonless Gas To Avoid Ever Having The Possibility Of Rust Issues. - Come With The S/S Latches Installed * Sold Individually
* A Chrome Shop Mafia Custom Built Part * Made In Joplin, MO - Bilt By The Boyz!
Buying the Right Part: To the best of our knowledge, all application information and photos are accurate. There can be application errors from manufacturers and technical support from time to time. Therefore, we recommend you do the following to insure you order the correct parts:
1) Make sure ALL the vehicle information you provide is correct
2) Feel free to contact one of our Customer Service team members to clarify what you are wanting to order
3) Compare web photos with your old part
4) When the part arrives, compare it to the old part prior to installation
Four State Trucks assumes no liability related to product use and fitment. Buyers are solely responsible to insure that product use and fitment is consistent with their truck or application.