Vicious Vision - Venom Premium Polarized Black Sunglasses with Grey-Green Lenses
Constructed of lightweight, durable TR90 polymer, Vicious Vision® sunglasses are impact resistant and hold their shape – a critical factor in maintaining lens clarity and sharpness. Every frame features a rubber nose piece and rubber temple guards to hold the sunglasses on your face, or hat, and provides all-day comfort.
Modern styling demonstrates your passion.
Strike with venom!
Vicious Vision® delivers an experience unlike any other. Powered by Xperio UV™ lenses, these sunglasses offer a 20% increase in contrast sensitivity and elimination of all glare and ghost images. Combine that with unparalleled scratch resistance and double the sun protection of any other polarized lens, and you get the best sunglasses available on the planet. That's why Vicious Vision is truly changing the game of premium polarized vision enhancement.
- Comfortable fit for small-to-medium head sizes.
- Stainless steel, super-strong straight hinges.
- Durable, lightweight TR90 polymer frames.
- Custom cut and hand-fitted with Xperio® or Xperio UV™ lenses.
- Eliminates 100% blinding glare.
- Delivers 50+ E-SPF (Eye-Sun Protection Factor).
- Multi-layer surface treatment with hydrophobic coating.
- Xperio UV™ lens provides backside no-glare treatment delivering 360 degrees of protection.
- Up to 3 times more scratch resistance than competitive lenses.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty against defects.
- Includes hard case and cleaning cloth.
- Frame is available with prescription lenses (single vision, progressive and bifocal lenses).
* Sold Individually
* Warranty on sunglasses against defects in workmanship & material from date of purchase
*** High quality after market replacement part (not OEM)***
Buying the Right Part: To the best of our knowledge, all application information and photos are accurate. There can be application errors from manufacturers and technical support from time to time. Therefore, we recommend you do the following to insure you order the correct parts:
1) Make sure ALL the vehicle information you provide is correct
2) Feel free to contact one of our Customer Service team members to clarify what you are wanting to order
3) Compare web photos with your old part
4) When the part arrives, compare it to the old part prior to installation
Four State Trucks assumes no liability related to product use and fitment. Buyers are solely responsible to insure that product use and fitment is consistent with their truck or application.