Extended Hood With Fenders Fits Peterbilt
* Made Of High Quality Fiberglass
* Grill Area Is One-Piece And Fully Enclosed For Extra Support
* Reinforced Mounting Area
* E-Coated Hardware
* Bolt-On Fenders With Stainless Steel Bolts And Nylock Nuts
* Specially Designed Hinge Area With Additional Reinforcement
* Not Genuine Peterbilt Parts. For OEM Peterbilt Parts, Please Call Your Local Dealer.
* Great Looks And Durability
* Fiberglass Construction Instead Of OEM ‘All Aluminum’ Design.
* Bolt On Fenders For Easy Replacement, Rather Than OEM ‘Huck Rivet’ Style Of Fender Mounting.
* In Event This Hood Incurs Minor Wreck Damage, The Fiberglass Construction Is Easily Repairable, Whereas The OEM Aluminum Would Often Require Panel Replacement.
- Fits Extended 127 BBC Only Fiberglass Replacement For Aluminum Hood
- Fiberglass Center Section And Fenders Available Separately (Parts # 01-12552 Center Section, 01-127190 Left Fender And 01-127191 Right Fender)
- Center Section Is A One-Piece Design With Bodyline And No Rivets
- Accepts OEM Grill
Hood Length: 62 Inches To Rear Of Grill, 68 Inches To Front Of Grill
* Replace OEM #’s: 13-03553, L29-6062
*** Note: Fiberglass Replacement For Aluminum Hood
For Over 25 Years, Jones Performance Products Has Been Providing The Ultimate OEM Quality Fiberglass Truck Hood-In Form, Function And Style.
***High Quality Aftermarket Replacement Part (Not OEM)***
**ATTN: CUSTOMER / INSTALLER**
Inspection And Test Fitting (AKA: Dry Fitting) Is Required On All Parts PRIOR TO PAINTING. Item May Require Modification Before Final Assembly. Painted Or Primed Hoods Are Not Returnable For Credit/Refund.
* Fits Peterbilt 379 1987 thru 2007
Buying the Right Part: To the best of our knowledge, all application information and photos are accurate. There can be application errors from manufacturers and technical support from time to time. Therefore, we recommend you do the following to insure you order the correct parts:
1) Make sure ALL the vehicle information you provide is correct
2) Feel free to contact one of our Customer Service team members to clarify what you are wanting to order
3) Compare web photos with your old part
4) When the part arrives, compare it to the old part prior to installation
Four State Trucks assumes no liability related to product use and fitment. Buyers are solely responsible to insure that product use and fitment is consistent with their truck or application.