Power Max Air Cooler for Various Kenworth W900, T600 & T800 Models.
Power Max Air Cooler for Peterbilt MDetroit Radiator offers an exclusive Heavy Duty charge air cooler, branded the Power Max. These Power Max Coolers are a unique Bar and Plate core design. The most common failure in a charge air cooler is in the header plate. Detroit Radiator has developed a charge air cooler that has no header plate. The tubes are extremely thick for durability and are welded directly to the tanks, elimination the header plate and the most common failure.
28.26" x 27.55" x 2.25"
084Q6718700, 101-17V9734, 10117V9734, 17V9734, 222066, 2310072, 41004076, 4401-2502, 44012502, 441103, 486-190-0002, 486-190-0003, 486-190-5002, 486-190-5003, 486-190-5005, 4861900002, 4861900003, 4861900005, 4861905002, 4861905003, 4861905005, 85103371, BTC-1112B, BTC1112B, CAC112B, D4600-1122, D46001122, F31-1035, F31-10351, F311035, F3110351
K093-64, K093-64B, K093-64C, K093-64D, K09364, K09364B, K09364C, K09364D, KEDAC-12B, KEDAC12B, KEN16506, RHT-005, RHT005
***High Quality Aftermarket Replacement Part (Not OEM)***
* Fits Kenworth T600 Aerocab 1994 thru 2007
* Fits Kenworth T600B 1994 thru 2007
* Fits Kenworth T800 1994 thru current
* Fits Kenworth T800 Curved Glass 1994 thru current
* Fits Kenworth W900B 1994 thru current
* Fits Kenworth W900L 1994 thru current
* Fits Kenworth W900L Aerocab 1994 thru current
Buying the Right Part: To the best of our knowledge, all application information and photos are accurate. There can be application errors from manufacturers and technical support from time to time. Therefore, we recommend you do the following to insure you order the correct parts:
1) Make sure ALL the vehicle information you provide is correct
2) Feel free to contact one of our Customer Service team members to clarify what you are wanting to order
3) Compare web photos with your old part
4) When the part arrives, compare it to the old part prior to installation
Four State Trucks assumes no liability related to product use and fitment. Buyers are solely responsible to insure that product use and fitment is consistent with their truck or application.